Come and experience Bubble Soccer at Eastern Indoor, Melbourne's best Bubble Soccer and Zorb Sports experience. We have several sizes of inflatable suits, allow us to cater from 7 year olds to full grown adults.
We are Melbourne's most experienced Bubble Soccer provider. Not only have we done thousands of hours of bookings and parties at our own venue, Eastern Indoor Sports Centre. We also go mobile and bring the bubbles to you, all over Melbourne and Victoria.
Our instructor referees help ensure that you have a great time, tailoring the games and activities to your age, fitness level, preferences and group dynamic. All the while ensuring safety, participation and enjoyment.
- 45 Minutes of Bubble Sportz
- 20 Minute Food Break
- 45 Minutes of Others Sports/Games
- 10 Minutes for Cake
CATERED PARTIES INCLUDE
- Your choice of...
- Subway Platter
- Chicken Bites & Chips Packs
- Unlimited water and cordial
ALL PARTIES: RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- Snacks for the table
- Extra food for the parents
- Decorations for table
uncatered PARTIES: RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- All food & snacks
- Limited warming facilities available
- Plates, cups and napkins
Please Don't Bring
- Horns, blowers & poppers
- Glitter, confetti & face Paint
PARTIES: OTHERS SPORTS
Archery Warz (13+ year olds), Nerf Wars, Cricket, Soccer, Aussie Rules, Netball, Touch Football, Floor Hockey, Dodgeball and other party games.
ALL BOOKINGS INCLUDE
- Dedicated Instructor Referee
- Zorb Suits - We have four different sizes to suit ages 7 to adult
- Bring as large a group as you would like and substitute between games
- We recommend a 2:1 people to bubble ratio.
- Your hour includes..
- Safety induction, rules explanation and suit fitting
- Four or five 8-10 minute games
- Opportunities for photos and videos
Bubble Games & SPORTS Include...
- Bubble Soccer
- British Bulldog
- Bubble Sumo
- Giant Beach Ball Volleyball*
- Capture the Flag
- Run the Gauntlet
*Exclusive to Eastern Indoor
- Kids Party
- Birthday Party
- Social Gathering
- Team Building Activity
- Bucks Party
- School Class Activity
- Sports Team Break-Up
BUBBLE GUIDELINES & RULES
- Sporting attire (shorts or leggings and t-shirt/polos) is recommended as it does get quite hot running around. We advise that you don’t wear a singlet as straps can rub on shoulders.
- Players must wear sports appropriate closed toe footwear.
- Players who require glasses must accept the full responsibility for any injury or damage suffered due to the wearing of glasses..
- Players must remove any loose jewellery and cover any items that may cause injury or damage to the bubbles.
BUBBLE SAFETY – TO BE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES
- Do not deliberately roll on your head or tip others on their head.
- Hold the handles with both hands.
- Keep the straps on over your shoulders.
- Keep your straps tightened and done up to ensure appropriate clearance between the top of your bubble are your head.
- Check with your instructor if you are worried about the level of inflation in your bubble.
- No coordinated rough impact charging, particularly from long distances or by jumping into each other.
- Take care when bumping near your referee/instructor.
- No spectators are to be present on court, subs are to change over as quickly as possible.
DON’T DELIBERATELY BUMP INTO A…
- Person not in a bubble.
- Person on the ground or trying to get up off the ground.
- Person who is not near the ball.
- Person from a long distance away.
- Anyone when the referee has stopped play or before play is restarted after a goal.
- Goal post, goal net, corner, net or frame.
- Free/kicks and penalties during the game.
- Player being red carded and ejected from the court.
- Player being green carded, ejected from the court and having their bubble removed from the game.
- In cases of serious breaches for rules, the booking will be immediately ended.